Thursday, February 14, 2013

A happy Valentines Day?

While most couples celebrate Valentine's day together, Anna and I celebrate our 17 month Anniversary on separate sides of the world. It was seventeen months ago, on the 14th day of September 2011 that I sent Anna the first message, "Privet Anna".
Unfortunately today also marks the second time we have to celebrate Valentine's Day separately.
I can't say that it was the best Valentine's Day for us, but at least we are one day closer to the day our petition is approved and hopefully we won't have to spend another Valentine's Day apart.
I will look forward to the day that I can bring home Anna's favorite flowers (Chrysanthemums) and a delicious box of chocolates on Valentine's Day. Perhaps, I can even convince her to go out for dinner to a nice restaurant.
Regardless of our unfortunate situation today, we both want to wish all of the lovers out there a Happy Valentines Day (С Днем Святого Валентина).


No comments:

Post a Comment