Saturday, October 26, 2013

Our Story is told in London...

Alan Dein sent me a message today informing me that our documentary was broadcast in London at 10:30 AM this morning. I was not able to listen to it as it was broadcast in London because it would have been 3:30 AM here in Idaho. But fortunately, it was released on podcast immediately after it was broadcast in London so Anna and I were able to listen to it after we woke up this morning.

I think both Alan and his producer, Laurence did an excellent job producing the show and I think it turned out even better than I expected. Both Anna and I enjoyed listening to it and we hope you will enjoy listening to it as well.

You can listen to it here on our blog or you can listen to it here on the Don't Log Off archive in an episode titled, "Found in Translation". You can also hear my previous conversations with Alan in other episodes as well. One is titled "Escape" and the other is titled "Hopes and Dreams".

We hope you enjoy the show.


Check out my other blog at http://www.whoisbryguy1955.com

Follow me on twitter, facebook, periscope, instagram, etc...:


Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
In fact, I am working to raise money so I can purchase a drone for my YouTube channel.
You can view my GoFundMe campaign here
Last but not least, Check out a copy of my book titled "The Never Ending Letter" on Amazon.
Look for our novel soon.

3 comments:

  1. wow brian just listened to to recent interview and wedding...im lost for words...awesome just awesome...love ya bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just heard your story on "Don't log off" which i listen to on the bbc listen again service here in the uk, and I just had to know how things worked out for you and Anna, I typed your names into the search engine and this blog came up.
    I was absolutely captivated listening to how your relationship grew,and the struggles you both endured, I cannot tell you how much I smiled when it got to the part where you both married at the court house.
    I think you have such a beautiful love story, and i just wanted to send you all my very best wishes as well as to thank you for sharing your lives with "Don't log off" and its audience, you are both so brave and deserve many years of happiness.
    Kindest regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just heard your story on 'Don't Log Off' all our best wishes keep the blog going
    Yours
    Paul

    ReplyDelete