Friday, June 15, 2012

Family Life in Russia....

I wish that I could tell everyone today that Anna is finally coming to America today but I cannot. There is still much that needs to be done including the finalization of my divorce that should happen within the next 2 weeks or so (God Willing). And of course I still need to take a trip to Russia to visit her in order to obtain the photos of us together to apply for the necessary visa for her and the children to come here and she is still waiting for the official letter of invitation that I need to apply for the visit there.

Hopefully she will have the letter some time next week. We just need to continue to take it one step at a time.

Today Anna sent me a link to an animated video that represents the typical family life in Russia. I think this is a good representation of family life just about anywhere with many families. I have seen this in many family experiences. I enjoy watching truth portrayed through all forms of art. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment