Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Good News from Russia!!!

Today was a great day for Anna. She finally has hot water coming from the faucet after 13 long days without hot water.
She will no longer have to boil gallons of water to take a bath and to bathe the children. The frustration is finally over and they celebrated by visiting the beach.
Other good news is that the official letter of invitation is finally ready and she will once again make a long trip to pick it up and put it directly in the mail to send to me. Finally we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Once I receive the letter, I will then send that along with the visa application to the Russian Consulate in Seattle, Washington. At a price tag of almost $200.00 I should receive the visa that gives me a 90 day window to visit Anna in Russia.
I can assure you that both Anna and I are very much looking forward to that time.
Sample Russian Letter of Invitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment