Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let the waiting game begin!

Two months after Anna applied for the letter of invitation, yesterday I was able to send the package away to CIBT to submit the application to the consular for approval. I first had to fill out an application for the Visa at the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Seattle.
The application was for a private homestay visa that will be valid for 90 days minus the time that is required for the processing which is a 15 business day processing time.
I had to send the Visa application, The CIBT applicaion, my passport with copies of the vital pages, passport photos and the official letter of invitation from Anna. Then of course there was a price tag of over $300.00.
Now it is just a matter of time before I get my passport with the required visa to enter Russia. The waiting game has begun. All I can do now is wait with my fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment