Thursday, July 26, 2012

One chapter ends, Let the new chapter begin.

After a long battle, my divorce is final! I cannot say that it has been easy but I managed to get primary custody of my son and I was able to keep the house also. I am one of the fortunate few that benefited from the "Making Home Affordable" program. My loan was modified significantly. In fact the payment was lowered almost $600.00 and the interest rate lowered from over 6% to 2% fixed interest rate so I can continue to afford the payments now.
I did however have to take on all the acquired bills and lost a significant portion of my retirement but in all honesty that is of little importance to me. The important thing is the future.It has been a long time coming but now I can begin to plan a future with Anna!
As many of you are already aware I am flying to Russia next month to visit her for the first time. I have purchased the passport and my visa has been approved. Thanks for the help from a good friend, I was even able to purchase the tickets to visit Anna in Russia.
Now as one chapter of my life has ended, a new chapter begins. In fact it is not a chapter, it is a whole new story.

No comments:

Post a Comment