Monday, September 17, 2012

My visit to Russia, Continued...

I cannot say how much we enjoyed our time together in Russia. Anna showed me many places and introduced me to much of her family.




I wish I had time to post all of the pictures we took while I was there but, unfortunately I do not have the time.

We had a great time. But unfortunately after a period of 7 days, I had to leave.
I must say this was not a very happy time for us. I wish I could have spent more time there but my visa was scheduled to expire on the 31st of August and I had to leave.

Once again we had to get on a bus and make the long trip to Moscow for my scheduled departure.
We were able to spend the day Touring Moscow together before I left though. She showed me Red Square and many other popular attractions there before I left.



I hope to add a special page showing many of the pictures I took while I was in Russia but unfortunately this is all I have time to post at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment