Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our story is being written

What if every word you spoke with each other was written in one big document. From the first hello to the latest I love you. Every word recorded in a single document.

This is exactly how it is for Anna and I. Every word we have ever spoken to each other is recorded in a single document that now exceeds 1200 pages in length and includes almost a half of a million words. Our book is being written with every conversation we have.
I expect that this document will be over 2000 pages long before we can even begin to have a conversation over the telephone.
But i must say it is nice to be able to read our previous conversations over again from time to time. I even find things in our conversation history that I misunderstood at the time but now I understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment