Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What does the future hold?

What do you consider 1300 + pages of written correspondence between Anna and I? 

Every word we ever spoke to one another is written in this 1300 page document. It includes 25 pages of poetry that Anna has compared to William Shakespeare.

While I will never compare my poetry to one of the greats, I believe that in the end this will become a book. It has a great possibility of even becoming a movie. Our story will be broadcast on BBC 4 Radio in London over the next month. What do you think is going to come of all this?

Please feel free to comment. Both Anna and I really enjoy reading your comments.


1 comment:

  1. I think you are on the way to avery positive accompolishment,I really and truly believe that this will become a best seller, and worlwide at that, my hat is off to you brian i am very proud of you and ANNA...mike

    ReplyDelete